Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ava the biker!

Ok, so Ava is seriously CRAZY on this bike!! It is a Strider bike with no pedals. It is designed to teach kids to balance on a bike so they can go straight from the strider to a big bike without training wheels. I think it is working! She can balance longer than I can on a bike! When we go for bike rides, she can go down hills that are probably close to 100ft long....the whole time with her feet off the ground. She amazes me! She LOVES to ride her bike and asks every single day if we can go for a bike ride. She took a spill without her gloves and pads on. It hurt and she cried. Since then, we have been diligent about putting on her gloves and pads. She has fallen twice now with the padding and she gets right back up and says "Wow! That didn't hurt at all. Good thing I was wearing my pads!" She wont get on her bike without her protective gear now! Smart kid. :)