Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First week of May!

I can't believe it is already May! Beginning May 1st, Rafael went to the night shift at work. I was so sad when I first found out, but it really is not too bad. I definitely don't prefer it over his day shift, but I have really been liking having him home in the mornings! Instead of making dinner at night, I seem to be making better breakfasts for us! Waffles, eggs, omelets, breakfast sandwiches, burritos, you name it!
Ava and Reese both wake up about 6am. Ava anxiously awaits my "ok" on when she can go wake up Daddy in the morning. I usually give him until at least 8:30am to sleep. It is so cute... once Raf comes out of the room, I hear Ava constantly say "DADDY!!!!!!" and hug him. She loves her Daddy. The feeling for me is quite mutual!! I feel like I watch the clock just as much as Ava! I love my hubby!!! :)

Here is a grip of pictures from our life, the first week in May!












I was trying to fold laundry...it always ends up all over the floor and all over my girls!!