Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Teething!

Teething has really been hard on our little one. I was not prepared for it! Ava was completely un-phased when her teeth came in. Reese is the exact opposite. It has been a really uncomfortable experience for her. She would not let me put her down for anything! I had to take her to the restroom with me when I went! Seriously!! We stayed on top of the natural teething tablets and occasional baby ibuprofen at night. Poor baby. :( I can only imagine how it must feel. I would cry too.

This was Reese's favorite spot! I would straddle her legs across my stomach and she would just lay here... for so long! I loved the cuddles, but no housework got done!!

Ava is the best big sister ever!! She was so concerned about her constantly crying little sister. She is trying to get Reese to take a teething ring here.