Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas decorations!

YAY for Christmas decorations!! I couldn't contain myself this year! I was ready to put them up a few weeks before Thanksgiving, but managed to at least hold back until the day before Thanksgiving. We had so much fun! Ava helped so much this year! She was really excited and remembered all the stuff from last year! She kept pulling stuff out of the boxes and saying "You remember this from the old house?" It was so fun! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the feeling that the decorations give our home! It is so cozy and warm! :)
I love the wonder and excitement that Christmas brings to kids! I have not been this excited for Christmas since I was a little kid! I can't wait!!! Ava and Reese love the tree. Ava is always moving ornaments all over the place and Reese grabs what she can reach, which are stuffed ornaments. :) Our tree looks a little bare, but we decided to keep the glass ornaments off until our monkeys get a little older. I love it!
My Mom made some beautiful Christmas stockings for us this year. They are being embroidered right now, but once I get them up I will post a picture.

Ava's Christmas carousel