Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

A day at the beach!

We went to the beach in Tacoma last weekend! It was the first time we have been to the Tacoma waterfront. Ava was not too impressed, and neither were we. There was no sand, just rocks. Ava wouldn't leave the blanket. She didn't like the rocks. I don't blame her! They hurt your feet! She enjoyed shoveling rocks into her buckets while sitting on the blanket.





Everytime I pick up Reese or Raf hands her to me, she will grab my face or hair and try to put my face in her mouth. I think she must know that Mommy has food!! I am always wiping all the slobber off my face, arms, shoulders... you name it!



Ava enjoying a "Lollicop" on the way back to the car.

Reese's footrest! Reese always puts her feet up like this in this stroller. It cracks me up!