It was so fun to see my Grandma. She had not met Ava or Reese yet. It has been 3 years since I have seen her. She is so sweet! Ava and Reese had a great time. Ava kept everyone busy, as always with her crazy energy! She never stops. I got SO many pictures of my Grandma and Reese, but only a few of Ava with Grandma. She wouldn't stop long enough for a picture! Thankfully my sister was there to keep Ava busy. Ava loves her Aunt Na (Anna). Aunt Na took her on lots of walks and managed to wear her out a few times! My Grandma had fun with her Great Grandkids! Reese is the youngest one she has. We took a TON of pictures!
We also got to see my Aunt and cousins for a few hours. They drove up from Salt Lake City while we were there. I havent seen them in 8 or 9 years, so it was great to catch up!! :)



