Today Ava and I went to Goodwill after her gymnastics class. I am looking for a vintage frame for a craft project. I didn't find my frame, but Ava spotted this stuffed Thomas across the store. Ok, so thrift stores are yucky, but buying a used stuffed animal is even worse!!!
Rafael and I almost bought this Thomas for Ava online from Amazon for $29.99 a few months ago! It was $1.29 at Goodwill. I had to buy it. The funnel was half ripped off. When we got home I cut open the bottom of Thomas, pulled out all the stuffing, washed his outer lining in hot, put in new stuffing (some eco-snow I bought but never used at Christmas) sewed him back up, and sewed his funnel back on. He is just like brand new!! He really is in great shape. It doesn't look worn or anything. Woooo!! Ava was SOOOO excited!! She even patiently waited for me to wash/fix him before she played with him.


