Today I had my glucose/diabetes test! I had to drink that orange drink and have my blood drawn. The drink actually tastes really good! I hear they used to taste pretty bad, but now it tastes like orange crush!
After that appointment, Ava and I headed up to Lowe's to get some tubing for one of the cords in her room. It had been snowing for a bit by that time and starting to stick. We went inside Lowe's and when we came out it was completely white!! It was dumping snow so hard and there was a TON of it on the ground! I went 5 mph almost the whole way home. There were cars all over the place in ditches and semi's that were jack knifed. It was insane!! I have never seen so much mayhem in the snow! Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive!
When we got home we went in the backyard and played! Ava has been really wanting to make a snowman. We made a little one. Later in the day when it started to melt, Ava was so concerned!!! She kept going to the back door and saying "Oh no! What happened to the snowman? He fell down."
I had a hard time convincing Ava to touch the snow. She loves to stomp around in it, but definitely did not want it on her hands.


