Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ava update!

I love the fall!! Here are some more pictures of Ava. Poor girl is probably tired of getting her picture taken!
We are having so much fun with Ava! She has always been a lot of fun, and a constant source of smiles for us, but I think her age now is my favorite so far. She is really starting to get to know her capabilities and starting to communicate! I love it!! She is our entire world and she is such a good girl! We could honestly not ask for more perfection, because it is absolutely not possible!
Her newest words are
-Elmo
-Apple
-Uh oh
When we are reading her a story she can point to most of the stuff when you ask her where it is on the page. She knows where her tummy and eyes are. We are working on other body parts now. :)
All her naps and bedtime, we just put her in her crib and walk out... she never cries. She just plays with her stuffed animals for a bit and then falls asleep. She has been off bottles for a month now, and she didn't give us a hard time about it at all!! The other day I was thinking, and realized that I can't even remember the last time I heard her cry! I swear she is perfect!! :) I know I am bragging huh?! I just love my girl so much! :)
I am so upset about flu shots! We can't get one for Ava because there is a national shortage.... BUT if you have no health insurance, and are low income you can still get one!! WHAT?!? That makes me so mad.