Ava was in such a silly mood tonight!! She walked around all night with this wide open mouth all night! It was so funny!
We have a busy few weeks ahead of us! Raf's brother Ro and sister in law Jackie are coming on Wednesday to stay for a week. We are so excited! Thursday is Ava's birthday! I can't believe she is almost 1! Time really does fly by, just like everyone told me it would. It is so fun to watch her grow and watch her little curious mind work. We are so lucky to have Ava. She is such a sparkle in our lives! I have smiled more in the past year than I have in my entire life combined. Now I know why Mom's get smile lines as they get older! All I have to do is think of my baby girl and I am smiling.
For Ava's birthday we are thinking about taking her to wild waves! We live about 10 minutes away. I am sure we will become season ticket holders in a few years. I'm not sure Ava will be able to do too much there, but I assume they have kitty pools and little water falls we can take her in. She loves the water! We also plan to go to the zoo sometime during the next week. Ava's birthday party is Saturday. We are really looking forward to it! I am sure she will have a great time!


