Sunday, July 19, 2009
Sick!
Sorry it's been a bit since my last post! Ava's been sick! She has Roseola. She started getting irritable on Wednesday. Wednesday afternoon I noticed she had a fever. On Thursday night we took her to the after hours clinic in Puyallup. She had 102 fever! Poor girl. The doc treated Ava for an ear infection, but warned us about Roseola. She said Ava was at the age that most babies get sick with it. She said Ava would have a fever for 4 days and then break out in a rash. She assured us that the rash was the very end of the virus, and doesn't hurt or itch. We still were not sure that Ava had that, but yesterday was the 4th day of fever, and today Ava has a rash. The rash has gotten worse as the day has progressed, but I guess that just means her sickness is almost done! It is so sad to see her not feeling like her happy little self! I am so glad the doctor told us about the sickness so I wouldn't freak when I saw the rash!




