Friday, April 10, 2009
Visiting North Bend
Yesterday Ava and I went to North Bend to visit Aunt Na, Uncle Todd and Ava's cousins. Afterward my sister and I met my friend Lindsey and her boy at the outlet mall for some shopping! We had a really good time! Ava's little cousins were so cute with her. My sister gave Ava some more toys! Most of the toys that Ava has came from my sister. She kept a lot of the toys her kids had when they were little. Ava is so lucky to have an Aunt that spoils her so much! They have a BIG dog named Jake. I wasn't sure how Ava would react to him, but as soon as she saw him she was all squeals and smiles! Jake was a good sport and let Ava crawl all over him. I couldn't figure out which pictures to post, so I posted a ton! We took so many.

















