Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing with friends!

My friend Lyndsey is here visiting from Utah. Her son Max is almost 1 year old! We got together with our other friend Lindsey from high school. Her son is 2. It was a lot of fun! It has made me realize more than ever that I really need to get Ava into a playgroup so she can play with other babies!! She is always stuck playing with Mom and Dad! She had a good time. As soon as she saw Max she starting patting him on the head.... it was so funny! I brought Ava's favorite play table and it was quite a hit with Max too. They had fun. My friend Avery's boy is 2 and was having a hard time sharing his toys. He is at that age where he is learning about sharing. It was cute to watch my friend try to teach him to share. Rafael and I will be in the same position soon, I'm sure!


This is a picture I took of Ava tonight. It totally looks like my baby pictures! I was so happy to see her looking a little like Mommy because everyone always says she looks just like Daddy!



I love this picture! It looks like Max is saying "listen....let me tell you something"
"Hey, look over there"!



Avery,Ava and Max