Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playing!!

My Sister told me to get a bouncy seat to make showering a little easier....  This way I can watch Ava while I shower! I can't even say how many times I have jumped out of the shower (mid-shower) and soaked the carpet walking to Ava to make sure she was ok because of some little weird noise she made. I got this seat yesterday.  I haven't used it during a shower yet (yes, I have showered since yesterday, but Rafael has been here to watch her.) Ava loves it!!  It took her a little bit to realize that she was in control of moving it around, but once she got it, she had fun with it.  The box said 4 months, but Ava is pretty good holding her head up, so we decided she was ready now.