Hello! Our old co-workers from Seattle mailed a box of baby goodies to us at work last week!! It was SO sweet of them and such a cute idea! I emptied the box out before I remembered to take a picture so I took some pictures of the box. They lined it with baby wrapping paper and wrote some cute notes on the flaps of the box. They really spoiled us! We went to visit them today in Seattle! It was so much fun to see everyone. They are all like our family and we miss them so much!
We're going shopping tomorrow to get the last of the necessities before the baby comes! I have a list of things I found in a magazine to pack for the hospital bag. We have already washed the receiving blankets and a few going home outfits for our little one. Her bag is pretty much ready to go. Rafael and I worked 20 hours of overtime each last week to help get the last of what we need, and to pay down a credit card before she comes. :)
We are getting so anxious!! The baby still hasn't dropped yet. There were a few times last week when I thought she had because I had some new aches and pains, but when I look in the mirror I can see that she is still sitting pretty high.
My sister is throwing me a baby shower on Saturday! I' m so excited, and will post some photo's this weekend!


